Fitzcarraldo, drinking toast after toast: "To your dogs' cook. To Verdi. To Rossini. To Caruso."
Other guy, raising his glass: "To Fitzcarraldo, Conquistador of the Useless. Cheers!"
Fitzcarraldo: "As true as I am standing here, one day I shall bring grand opera to Iquitos. I will outnumber you. I will outbillion you. I am the spectacle in the forest. I am the inventor of rubber. I will outrubber you. Sir, the reality of your world is nothing more than a rotten caricature of great opera."
- killerkid95 reblogged this from cosmogyros
- daisyfarm likes this
- thebluefloof likes this
- run-you-cleverboyand-remember likes this
- adacir reblogged this from runyourlittleheartout
- alicethebanshee likes this
- returnedandwaiting likes this
- runyourlittleheartout reblogged this from scott-pilgrim-vs-my-blog
- scott-pilgrim-vs-my-blog reblogged this from feferitales
- boobootoes reblogged this from cosmogyros
- coltoncat reblogged this from cosmogyros
- feferitales reblogged this from irenthel
- thetinkertoyboy likes this
- invisiblecatfish reblogged this from irenthel
- irenthel reblogged this from cosmogyros
- irenthel likes this
- cosmogyros posted this